Contents of the iSAQB® CPSA-F Training
"Certified Professional for Software Architecture - Foundation Level" will teach you:
- Terms and concepts of software architectures
- Tasks and responsibilities of software architects
- The role of software architects within projects
- State-of-the-art methods and techniques for the development of software architectures.
The abilities you will gain are:
- You will be coordinated with project participants in the areas like project management, requirements management, testing, and development
- You will understand documentation and communication of software architectures based on views, architecture patterns and technical concepts.
- You get a deep understanding of the exact implementation of all steps for the design of the software architectures.