iSAQB at tectrain
The CPSA program (Certified Professional for Software Architecture) is the advanced training program that is certified by the iSAQB®. This training is for all people who work on solutions for IT projects. The area of software architecture has emerged as an important discipline in software development, especially over the last few years. A significant goal is to improve communication between the many participants in a software development project (and by that we mean everyone, from the customer to the developer). And for this it is essential that all software elements are described among themselves and work together perfectly.
The iSAQB® CPSA program is divided into several levels, with the foundation level being the first level. Aspiring software architects receive a particularly pragmatic introduction to the field of software architecture.
In addition, you will be taught the following content according to the iSAQB® curriculum:
- Knowledge of the term and the meaning of software architecture
- A deep understanding of the tasks and responsibilities of software architects
- Knowledge of the role of a software architect in diverse IT projects
- Learn about the latest and most efficient methods and tools for developing state-of-the-art software architectures.
- Know-how about coordination processes with other stakeholders
- conducting tests
- Definition of all essential software architecture decisions
- Building knowledge about the fundamental phases in designing efficient software architectures
But why should you, as an IT professional, do this iSAQB training at tectrain? These reasons speak for it:
- The training provides a solid introduction to software architecture.
- You will learn iSAQB® principles using many practical examples that you can actually use in your everyday work
- At tectrain, you only learn from the best trainers in their field, who want to see you grow and give you extensive knowledge along the way
- Receive an internationally recognized certification and your tectrain participation certificate to showcase your skills on social media and on your CV
- You will experience a unique training with exciting discussions, deep insights and the excellent knowledge of our top software architecture experts
In the iSAQB® course, you will learn from practical examples how software architecture is created in a step-by-step methodology. At the beginning of the training, we focus on all methodical tools to develop architectures. The last day prepares the participants for the certification, focusing on both practical and theoretical basics of software architectures. The seminar concludes with the iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture exam. The CPSA-F exam can currently be taken in six languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, (Brazilian) Portuguese and French.
The various certification levels of the iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture (CPSA) make it possible for software architects to receive up-to-date confirmation of their expertise and knowledge. There are already over 17,000 software architects internationally from many areas and sectors such as the automotive industry, financial services, medical technology, telecommunications, public administration and many more.